To access and work with the AIMMS Cloud Platform the customer’s network must meet the following requirements:
- URLs for the Production and Non-Production set-up and optional AIMMS Cloud Platform Application Databases must be white-listed on all network access control and security systems for the customer network.
- Use of Web Sockets must be permitted on the customer network.
- Sufficient network bandwidth to run typical web-applications and transfer data files: at least 4 Mbit/s per user.
- Sufficiently powerful client device. Apps with the Windows UI require Windows 7 or higher, at least 8 GB of RAM, at least 10 GB of free disk space. Apps with the new Web User Interface require a ‘browser device’ with at least 8 GB of RAM.
- Internet browser: recent Chrome version, Internet Explorer 11 or Edge (WebUI apps) or recent Safari version (iOS devices). Apps with the Windows User Interface will work on Internet Explorer 8+.
Last Updated: April, 2019